Are you a parent homeschooling your child and not sure how to go about teaching them English for their GCSEs? Alternatively your child may sadly have failed their GCSEs in English and need to resit? Perhaps you are a mature student who needs to sit your GCSEs to take your career to the next level? Whatever your needs, we've got you covered! The 'Ultimate English Literature GCSE AQA Poetry Anthology Course' focusing on 'Power and Conflict' is a comprehensive course for students wishing to their GCSE qualifications in English Literature which are all part of the AQA GCSE specification. Taught by Barbara Njau, who is an experienced and qualified English Teacher, you will gain all the knowledge you are seeking to pass the GCSE at a Level 9 - which is an A*!
A Welcome Message!
Hello, my name is Barbara and I am an experienced English teacher. I've helped students get a Level 9 in their English GCSEs! My Course will help you get top marks in the 2020 English GCSEs! I'm excited to share with you my top secrets which will help you get a Level 9 in your English GCSEs... Let's get started!
Inside The Course!
English Literature Course
You will Learn how to:
- Read and write about Poetry
- Analyse Key themes
- Interprete and understand a poem
English Language Course
You will learn how to:
- Write essays using the PEE method
- Understand difficult terminology
- Write top creative stories
- How to analyse and write about Poems (4:35)
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley: overview, poem and analysis (6:47)
- London by William Blake: overview, poem and analysis (5:31)
- Extract from, The Prelude by William Wordsworth: overview, poem and analysis (6:24)
- My Last Duchess by Robert Browning: overview, poem and analysis (9:56)
- The Charge of the Light Brigade by Alfred Lord Tennyson: overview, poem and anal (7:12)
- Exposure by Wilfred Owen: overview, poem and analysis (8:18)
- Storm on the Island by Seamus Heaney: overview, poem and analysis (5:12)
- Bayonet Charge by Ted Hughes: overview, poem and analysis (7:11)
- Remains by Simon Armitage: overview, poem and analysis (8:03)
- Poppies by Jane Weir: overview, poem and analysis (7:05)
- War Photographer by Carol Ann Duffy: overview, poem and analysis (8:13)
- Tissue by Imtiaz Dharker: overview, poem and analysis (8:43)
- The Émigree by Carol Rumens: overview, poem and analysis (7:35)
- Kamikaze by Beatrice Garland: overview, poem and analysis (7:22)
- Checking Out Me History by John Agard: overview, poem and analysis (7:48)
- Power and Conflict: Exam Paper examples (10:24)
- Power and Conflict: Model Answers (18:50)